Welcome to VIVAX MEDIA, feel free to Comment and dont forget to Share (also please Click on the YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE button above/bellow the page).....!! Welcome to VIVAX MEDIA, feel free to Comment and dont forget to Share (also please Click on the YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE button above/bellow the page).....!! Welcome to VIVAX MEDIA, feel free to Comment., dont forget to Share (also please Click on the YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE button above/bellow the page).....!! Welcome to VIVAX MEDIA, feel free to Comment., dont forget to Share (also please Click on the YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE button above/bellow the page).....!!

Artificial Intelligence(AI), Gas Economy New Tanzania Priorities in 2024/25

Picha za Harusi ya Shamsa Ford (Wedding Pics of Shamsa Ford and Chidi Mapenzi):;

                                              Biography of Shamsa Ford
Shamsa Ford was born on July 31. She is a Tanzanian actress and one of the most popular actress in her country. She has featured in movies such as Loreen, Zawadi ya Birthday and Najuta Shamsa. She have a son and married on 2 nd September 2016.         
                                        I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows If I fail, if I succeed At least I'll live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity Because the greatest love of all Is happening to me I found the greatest love of all Inside of me The greatest love of all Is easy to achieve Learning to love yourself It is the greatest love of all      And if, by chance, that special place That you've been dreaming of Leads you to a lonely place Find your strength in love 
 
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SHARE..................................
Share And Comment Bellow On What You Think About This Post!!!

Comments

Facebook Twitter Youtube